Who Needs Waste Removal Service
Rubbish removal is a service that can be used by anyone who wants to get rid of old items, outdated appliances or garden waste. Our team covers the London area and has everything they need to get rid of your waste quickly and safely.
The service can benefit a variety of customers, such as:
- Families looking to get rid of old furniture
- Households wanting to clear the yard or garage of old items
- Commercial customers who need to get rid of old office equipment or furniture
How Does It Work
No matter how much waste you have, call VP Smart Removals for affordable and reliable rubbish removal in London. We have all the equipment needed to get the job done fast.
Get an Estimate
Plan Your Move
Schedule Your Move
Prices Starting At…
If you know how much rubbish you need us to clear, please look at the detailed pricing structure below for accurate costing. If you are not sure, simply call us and we will come out to you free of charge and give you a no obligation, competitive quote.
Prices Monday – Sunday
Loading – 20 minutes
Loading – 40 minutes
Loading – 60 minutes
Loading – 90 minutes
£15/h per technician
Hazardous and recyclable
£150 - £200
- All taxes included
- To make sure that we remove hazardous materials correctly, we charge for them in a separate order to the rest of your waste. This is so we can properly cover their recycling and disposal costs. These items will show up on a separate bill.
- VPSmartServices LTD. has a public and employer’s liability insurance. We have a ‘Goods In transit’ insurance policy – in our hands, your goods are covered up to £50 000.
- For fixed quotations, we reserve the right to charge additional half-hourly increments.
- The customer accepts and understands that poor service, breakage or damage must be reported straight after completion of the job. Failure to do so will invalidate the claim. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery and items of sentimental value.
- The company cannot accept responsibility for any accidental damages caused by our movers if the customer has an unpaid balance owed to VPSmartServices LTD.
- By using our site and services, contacting us by phone, e-mail or any other way, you agree with our “Terms and Conditions”.
- Congestion/ULEZ chargeTo cover the fees incurred by travelling in the Congestion/ULEZ Charge Zone, there will be an additional charge of £11.50 for the Congestion charge and £12.50 for the ULEZ charge where applicable for pick ups or drop offs in these areas.
About Our Waste Removal Service
Removing rubbish and household waste is more complex than it seems. You have to have some know-how and skills to handle the job precisely.
How the service is performed
Why Choose Us For Junk Removal In London
Unlike regular household waste collection, which sometimes takes days, our team is ready to come to you and dispose of any unwanted old belongings, furniture, or garden waste the municipal truck won’t take. We aim to work quickly and efficiently so that there is no trace of waste in your yard or garage. In addition, both families and corporate clients can benefit from our services.
VP Smart Removals strives to provide affordable services to every customer as we are licenced by the Environmental Agency in the UK, which is why our prices are some of the most competitive in the London area. You can combine different removal services with your old waste disposal for your convenience. If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us today, and we will give you the best possible quote.
When you choose to work with our local business, you are guaranteed to get your expectations exceeded. We offer fair prices, customised plans, and amazing solutions for all your rubbish removal needs.
If you are in need of help with waste removal in London, call us. We will go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with the end result.
Here are a few of the most common things customers ask when they call for rubbish removal in London:
What types of waste do you accept?
Where can you remove waste from?
Does my rubbish need to be in one place?
What if there are more or fewer items to remove on the day?
What about parking charges?
Mon to Fri: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun-10:00 am-5:00 pm
7 Pankhurst Close, Isleworth - TW7 6SA
Greater London, United Kingdom