Removals Boxes and Packing Materials in London
Protect your belongings or office equipment during your next move. Use quality moving supplies in London to prevent damage to your most valuable items. The team at VP Smart Removals can pack your belongings for increased protection. Contact us today for a quote.
Why Use Our Moving Boxes and Packing Supplies?
Using our moving boxes and packing supplies offers numerous advantages, streamlining the packing and moving process and enhancing the safety of your belongings. Crafted from high-quality materials, our packing boxes are designed to withstand the stresses of transportation, ensuring reliable protection throughout the journey. With various box sizes available, you can find the perfect cardboard boxes for all your items, minimizing movement and reducing the risk of damage during transit. Our comprehensive selection of packing materials, including bubble wrap, packing paper, and tape, adds an extra layer of protection, providing peace of mind during this hectic time.
Get an Estimate
Plan Your Move
Schedule Your Move
We Use Only High-Quality Packing Materials
- If your bill is under £80 we charge £15 for delivery if it’s over £80 we have FREE delivery. Also, our clients pay for the materials used in the packing process only. Unused materials must be returned to VP Smart Removals , then they will give your money back.
Moving Boxes And Supplies Description
- Small Box: The PC-6 small cardboard box is ideal for small food parcel deliveries and essential items being moved from one location to another. Valuables are kept safe due to the double walled cardboard. The small cardboard box is easy to assemble and secure with packaging tape.
- Short Wardrobe Box Additional Information: Brown, Double Wall Thickness, Room Grid Image. The WC-B-S short wardrobe box is ideal for transporting clothes. Perfect for moving tops, trousers and children’s clothes. The hanging rail allows easy transportation from your wardrobe to the box, keeping your clothes organised.
- Large Box Additional Information: Brown, Double Wall Thickness, Room Grid Image. The PC-2 large moving box is a large cardboard box perfect for moving larger household items from one location to another. The large moving box is ideal for larger home items that need to be transported safely. The large moving box is easy to assemble and can be secured with packaging tape, sold separately. For easy room identification at the delivery point, simply place a mark next to the desired location on the room grid image.
- Tall Wardrobe Moving Box Additional Information: Brown, Double Wall Thickness, Room Grid Image. The WC-B tall wardrobe moving box is the perfect box for the transportation of long clothes, including dresses when moving home. The hanging rail allows easy transportation from your wardrobe to the box, keeping your clothes organised.
- Packing Tape: High quality removals tape to secure your boxes and covers.
- Stretch Wrap: Wrap and protect your belongings from dirt and water. Extra durable.
- Packing Paper: Reusable packing paper to protect your kitchen and fragile items.
- Removal Blanket: Protect your expensive furniture while in transit, storage or garage
We Do Packing Boxes Delivery In London
At VP Smart Removals, we make packing easy by delivering boxes and packing materials right to your doorstep in London. Whether you’re moving homes or offices, we’ve got everything you need. The best part? If your order totals over £80, delivery is free! Say goodbye to the hassle of hunting down packing supplies and let us take care of it all for you.
How the service is performed
Where Can I Find Packing Boxes Near Me?
Along with packing services, we sell packing boxes. You can buy your moving boxes and other packing materials from us to help protect your items during the move.
Keep your items safe and organised during your next move. Buy high-quality moving boxes and other packaging materials. At VP Smart Removals, we aim to make moving easier. You can rely on us for all your moving needs, including moving boxes and other packaging supplies.
Contact us today to buy moving boxes in London!
Why Buy Moving Boxes?
Not all cardboard boxes are created equal. Some boxes are designed to hold little weight, which increases the risk of the box falling apart during transport.
Use double wall boxes if you do not want your valuable items crashing to the ground. Our moving boxes are high-quality, double-walled, and strong enough to hold more.
Here are a few of the benefits of getting new moving boxes for your move:
- New boxes are easily identifiable
- Quality boxes are easier to stack
- New boxes are clean
- Using new boxes offers more protection
- Boxes are the same size
New boxes for removal are easier to identify, as they have a unique look without previous labelling. If you save old boxes, you end up with flimsy cardboard that may not hold together during a long move. Using new boxes also makes it easier to stack your items. Older boxes are less likely to support the weight involved in stacking. They may also show wear and tear or debris from previous use, such as food debris, dirt, or other residue.
When it comes time for a move, many people head to the local shop for used boxes or start saving and breaking down boxes. Unfortunately, reusing old cardboard boxes increases the risk of damage to your possessions. Instead of risking damage, ensure your items are carefully packed, including using a suitable cardboard box or storage box. At VP Smart Removals, we have a variety of boxes to suit your needs.
We have a large selection of packing materials. Our quality materials include small boxes, large boxes, wardrobe boxes, packing tape, packing paper, stretch wrap, bubble wrap, and removal blankets.
We offer a full range of moving services along with moving boxes and packing materials. You can depend on us for all your moving needs. Our moving solutions cover packing, unpacking, and transporting your items to your new location.
Whether you want a few boxes or help with your entire move, you can rely on us at VP Smart Removals for the best prices and professional service.
In addition to packing and unpacking and box delivery, we can also help with end of tenancy cleaning, move out cleaning, carpet cleaning, and more.
Prices Starting At…
Check out the list below to see how affordable it is to have us come and remove your belongings! All taxes included!
Prices Monday – Thursday
£15/h per technician
Prices Fri, Sat, Sun
£15/h per technician
- All taxes included!
- There is a 3 hour minimum on all jobs. After the 3 hours, rates will be charged in half-hour increments.
- For all jobs that require 3 men, the minimum charge is 4 hours.
- VPSmartServices LTD. has a public and employer’s liability insurance. We have a ‘Goods In transit’ insurance policy – in our hands, your goods are covered up to £50 000.
- For fixed quotations, we reserve the right to charge additional half-hourly increments,If there are additional items on the day of the move that weren’t shown during the survey !
- The customer accepts and understands that poor service, breakage or damage must be reported straight after completion of the job. Failure to do so will invalidate the claim. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery and items of sentimental value.
- The company cannot accept responsibility for any accidental damages caused by our movers if the customer has an unpaid balance owed to VPSmartServices LTD.
- By using our site and services, contacting us by phone, e-mail or any other way, you agree with our “Terms and Conditions”.
- Congestion/ULEZ chargeTo cover the fees incurred by travelling in the Congestion/ULEZ Charge Zone, there will be an additional charge of £15.00 for the Congestion charge and £12.50 for the ULEZ charge where applicable for pick ups or drop offs in these areas
When working with VP Smart, you are doing business with extensively trained and very professional packing specialist who work fast and always exceed expectations.
Check out some of the most common things customers ask when they call to learn more about our excellent moving and packing services in London.
How long will it take to pack my home/office?
Can I hire your packers to help me pack only my kitchen? Or must it be a full-service?
Do you offer a pre-move survey?
Do you have different kinds of packing materials?
I want to do my packing. Can I get only boxes from you?
How is the stair charge determined?
Who should organise a parking space?
Mon to Fri: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun- Day off
7 Pankhurst Close, Isleworth - TW7 6SA
Greater London, United Kingdom